Commodity Cables patch cables are made of 100% pure copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. We do not use CCA (aluminum wire).
- 10G Cat.6A cabling provides transmission performance that excceeds the industry standard Cat.6 parameters and supports the operation of 10GBASE-T over 100 meter.
- 10G Cat.6A solutions are qualified for frequencies up to 500MHz.
- Performance conforms to proposed Cat.6A channel requirement of TIA/EIA-568-B-2-10 class EA ISO/IEC 11801, CENELEC EN 50173 and IEEE802.3an
- 26AWG stranded copper wire
- UL listed
- RoHS compliant
- Double shielded: Each pair foil shielded / 4 pair braid shielded
- 50 micron gold plated RJ45 shielded plug
- Molded snugless boot